SANTA BARBARA, CA – Dec.7,2010 Tuesday –4PM start. The Search Engine Pros are a proud sponsor of TECH BREW MEGA MIXER/Maverick Angels dual event Fess Parker Double Tree Resort on the beach in Santa Barbara,California. Join us for an evening filled with educational mini-seminars and high impact networking.
The Search Engine Pros – https://www.thesearchenginepros.com will have a booth where they will be answering all of your PPC and SEO related questions. The theme of this year’s Winter Tech Brew is The New American ‘Surge’: ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION. Presented by Maverick Angels’ Open Evening for Entrepreneurs.
What is TECH BREW? –Tech Brew is the region’s premier networking event for high technology professionals, cutting edge entrepreneurs and innovators, business and community leaders and related non profits dedicated to sustainable economic development. Maverick Angels is a next generation, global network for angel and venture investors, and is presenting multiple expert speakers in Mini-Seminars. and a review of funding options, mechanisms ,resources and advantages to both start-ups,and growing enterprises.
What’s Hot: Pre-Seminars At 4pm: Learn how to pitch an investor! Starting at 4PM attendees can learn from following Mini- Seminars:
- Intellectual Property Traps by Jon Hokanson
- Valuations for Early Stage Companies by Lee Petillon
Main Attractions: At 5PM the special “Open Evening for Entrepreneurs” presentation by Maverick Angels’ will take place.
- President Bill Barber will present “Understanding Angel Investing”
- Peter Ianonne CBIZ presenting “Critical Resource for Entrepreneurs”
- Entrepreneur presentation by Davis Brimer of ActiveLife
- Exciting 30 second entrepreneur pitch contest with Bill Barber and a $500 value prize of full day Entrepreneurs Boot Camp and 6 months of biz Incubation by SBEC/Green2Gold.
- At 6PM Tech Brew networking/mixer will be in full swing with exhibits, resources, complimentary snacks, cash bar…all FREE to attendees…up until 8:30PM.
- Maverick Angels’ members and other investors will be on hand.
- An update on the progress of Green Coast Alliance and Innovation Zone will be another highlight of TECH BREW.
TECH BREW MEGA MIXERS are FREE to the public– RSVP to registration and be on lists for other future events: www.smallbizentrepcntr.org For additional information on Tech Brew events contact Alan Tratner at 805 879 1729 www.smallbizentrepcntr.org
TECH BREW MEGA MIXER events are made possible by sponsorship and presenting entities that include: Ameravant;Pacific Coast Business Times;California Coast Venture Forum and Clean Business Investment Summit;Christie Communications;Fess Parker Resort;Hub International;THE SEARCH ENGINE PROS;Maverick Angels;Montecito Private Asset Management;Green2Gold;Inventors Workshop International;Small Business Entrepreneurship Center;Women’s Festivals;NAWBO;SB Daily Sound;California Space Center;Noozhawk;SB SCORE;the Independent;Catalyst;programs of Santa Barbara City College and UCSB,MIT Enterprise Forum;Santa Barbara Business and Technology Center;Ricoh USA;and great Interns.
Taylor Reaume, Founder
The Search Engine Pros