With over 81% of consumers making purchasing decisions online today…and less than 10 % of the websites out there are fully optimized – SEO is now a vital part of your online marketing strategy. If you have a good product or a good service, than driving traffic to your site is a matter of SEO. If you have no visitors at your web site, well, that’s like standing on your back porch talking to no one.
Hi! I’m Taylor, the founder of The Search Engine Pros.
Since 1998, I have project managed over 400 web sites. As my web practice grew, I started to offer what’s called SEO, I’m what they call a Search Engine Optimization Specialist.I’m the guy that makes your web site look attractive to Google so they rank you high and send thousands of visitors to your website each month. Then when these new people are on your website, I help you present your content in a way that more people will use your services or buy your products. Like any good advertising vehicle you should expect 2-3 times return on any money you spend with me. We are the most affordable SEO company in Santa Barbara.
I will not give you all the answers you are seeking; we will seek answers together.
I offer one-on-one, personalized coaching, addressing all of your e-business concerns. I will challenge you to really get centered on your goals and what you are trying to accomplish. The result will be a successful web project with minimal headaches. Well also work to develop a deep understanding of what it takes to succeed with both web marketing projects and web design projects. Some common issues that may be addressed are outlined below. I look forward to working closely with you and developing our relationship.
If you have a good product or service, then generating traffic to your site is a matter of SEO.
If you’re not happy with the amount of traffic you’d like to see at your web site, my company can help you quickly and inexpensively. We help other people find you in cyberspace, which is where anything get’s noticed these days. Over 81% of consumers are now making purchasing decisions online and according to a recent study by Comscore Research less than 10% of the websites out there are fully optimized. Did I mention that above already? –worthy of a 2nd mention, would you agree? If you’re a small business and can’t seem to generate any traffic to your site, you’re frustrated, your fed up with e-business. You have options with us!
What makes us unique?
We are proud of the fact that our company is recognized as the web marketer’s web marketer by several local firms in Santa Barbara. Very few firms have pricing lower than ours — due to our outsourcing relationships and offshore contacts. What makes us unique? Besides our price points, we are one of the few SEO Companies that offer Multilingual SEO on the internet. We also offer Event Marketing. If you plan on successfully using your web site to help you get clients, you need to learn how to generate a steady flow of traffic to your web site. That’s called “generating traffic”.
2. Research Your Target Market To Discover Target Keywords How do you decide which keywords and phrases will help you drive the most traffic? You focus on the urgent needs and compelling desires of your target market. Put yourself in your customers shoes, and think of what they will type in to find you. Often times it’s not what you think. Understanding your best keywordsis essential for the success of all of your online marketing. The best keywords are emotional, benefit filled terms that:
- Have high daily search counts
- Have the least amount of competition
- Draw targeted traffic that are ready willing and able to invest in your services (high commercial intent)
- Create a unique title for every page on your site with the keywords for that page in the title—the title should describe the benefits you provide.
- Make sure your web designer is using the <h1> and <h2> tags on your webpages and including your keywords and phrases in them.
- Search engines consider these tags to contain the most important content descriptions of what is on the page.
- Put your keywords in the text that is linked to subpages on your site.
- Use your keywords and phrases in the copy text of your site—even bold them in a few places, but don’t go crazy.
- Include your keywords at the top and bottom of your pages, but again, don’t go crazy. Include your keywords in the ALT attribute of your <IMG> tag.
- Tell your web designer to include your keywords in the TITLE attribute of your <A> tag.
Here are a few things NOT to do:
- Don’t try to trick the search engines. That is not the Search Engine Pros way, and you’ll get blacklisted from Google and other search engines if they suspect you are trying to manipulate them. No one likes to be fooled, and especially not search engines.
- Do not try to stuff your keywords by repeating them over and over again. Do not use over 4-5% keyword density.
- Do not try to hide your keywords with using invisible font colors.
- Use Flash and frames sparingly, neither are search engine friendly
- It improves your search engine ranking
- It provides a way for more quality traffic to find your site
Please refrain from using link farms or other spammy link efforts. Building inbound links must be done legitimately. It’s important to realize that you need to exchange links with prominent, relevant websites. Exchanging links with your brother’s MySpace page he started last week will not do much for your search engine ranking. The goal is to get links from well known authority sites in your niche. This work, while not particularly difficult, it is hard core labor & extremely time consuming.
Google and other search engines rank websites with rich, meaningful content very highly. One of the best ways to build your credibility and drive traffic to your site is by writing information articles on topics related to your business, and submitting them to Article directories online. Article directories are places where people go to obtain content for their sites. When you provide other’s the ability to use your article on their site, the result is a higher search engine ranking for your site. Why is this? Those articles contain backlinks to your site.
A backlink is a link from another site, pointing your site. You can think of backlinks as “votes” for your site. Getting top ranks is a bit like a popularity contest in some respects whereby popularity is determined by how many inbound links you have pointing to you. It’s similar to someone putting your business cards out in their office lobby, only online, it’s done in the form of a backlink.
The reason that they are beneficial to the owner of the article is that they must be re-published “as is,” including links to the website of the owner. When people post your article, they’ll also be posting a link to your website – thus increasing your traffic and your credibility in the eyes of search engines. Submitting content to article directories is a technique employed by most search engine professionals because it provides not only links from high PR web sites with relevant keyword associations, but also because it increases traffic.
Similarly, online press releases are very powerful as well. Press Releases are very similar to Article Submission Strategy, the difference is that Press Releases focus efforts towards news rooms, and typically have breaking news content.
This is one of my favorite online marketing strategies because it allows me to partner with, and promote, other people who are I think are fantastic. Finding your centers of influence and partnering with them is another critical key to success in business, both online and offline. Getting other people to talk about you, i.e. do blog reviews or email newsletter mentions, is vital to your success. I have a template email I use to approach and engage complimentary business partners that works very well.
9. If You’re Not Tracking, Your Guessing! Conversions Must Be Tracked
Time is money in any business. If you have lots of spare time and money to test the market, you can also become an Adwords pro. If not, you can rely on the PPC Bid Management services rendered by The Search Engine Pros. Google pay per click may seem like an easy endeavor. But if you don’t know what you’re doing, you can lose a lot of time and money. PPC is great for tracking demand before investing in organic keywords as you can quickly gather feedback on market conditions. We help you with split testing your ads, constantly trying to beat control ad. This is called A-B Ad testing, and this strategy yeilds powerful results.
- Free Clicks: Obviously, probably the first thing that comes to mind is the free traffic that comes with natural search engine rankings. So you don’t pay for the traffic. Organic Search Engine Traffic is free, whereas Pay Per Click Traffic, you have to pay per click. The nice thing about natural search rankings vs. paid Search Rankings…is that when you run a campaign, you don’t need to pay per click.
- Minimal Maintenance: Another benefit that there is minimal maintenance that is required to maintain top ranks. Once you get the top ranks, you really only need to do a minimal amount of work to keep those top natural ranks.
- Long Term Revenue Streams: another great benefit. You can see a revenue stream for a long period of time. Top Ten Rankings is where the money is at. There real place to be is on the first page.
- Competitive Advantage: Huge competitive advantage over your competition. Your competitors don’t know how to do this…Less than 10% of the websites today are optimized, and 81% of consumers are now making purchasing decisions online.
- Increased Value: Having top search ranks for your site increases the value of your site dramatically.
- The Snowball Effect: Another advantage is that it gives you more control – because you are ranked high, link partners come looking for you, and your traffic levels grow exponentially.
- Credibility: Your site enjoys more credibility. Two sites, Site A has 100 top ranks, and Site B has 0 top ranks – which site is your customer likely to buy from?